Is this the stupidest thing you have ever heard?

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I was kinda arguing with this dude at Boston Pizza about hockey (nothing angry or shouty)

He was one of those "Don Cherry is the best, there shouldn't be any Sun Belt teams, rah rah rah put a team in Saskatoon and Moose Jaw" types.

So, we were talking for a bit, and after he found out I was a Carolina fan he was a bit taken aback and asked how//what//why I was, etc, then he said something about how he respected me as a "real hockey fan", even though I was a fan of a team that shouldn't exist in his eyes. Then came the bomb.

Brace yourself guys.

So, after saying that, home boy goes, and I quote:

drunk idiot said:
No disrespect intended, but honestly, North Carolina shouldn't have a team, I mean it's the tropics, it borders Florida for ****s sake. They don't even get winter!"

:facepalm:

Casting aside the fact that North Carolina does in fact, get winter, I just looked back at him with a 1,000 yard stare and said "So, if North Carolina borders Florida....... Where is South Carolina?"

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
nay

stupidest thing I heard recently was on the London Underground where some guy was complaining about how he had been at work for 3 weeks and had not been given a promotion yet due to the fact he was working really hard

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I was kinda arguing with this dude at Boston Pizza about hockey (nothing angry or shouty)

He was one of those "Don Cherry is the best, there shouldn't be any Sun Belt teams, rah rah rah put a team in Saskatoon and Moose Jaw" types.

So, we were talking for a bit, and after he found out I was a Carolina fan he was a bit taken aback and asked how//what//why I was, etc, then he said something about how he respected me as a "real hockey fan", even though I was a fan of a team that shouldn't exist in his eyes. Then came the bomb.

Brace yourself guys.

So, after saying that, home boy goes, and I quote:

:facepalm:

Casting aside the fact that North Carolina does in fact, get winter, I just looked back at him with a 1,000 yard stare and said "So, if North Carolina borders Florida....... Where is South Carolina?"

or what about Georgia?

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
South Carolina doesn't border Florida either.

made that observation earlier

one of stupidest argumentative defenses I have heard was when I was queuing up to check in at the airport. The women in front of me was yelling at the check in receptionist that it was not her fault that she was 40 minutes late for the plane. She was screaming that there was construction in the area she was driving in from and that the airline should have factored in that for people arriving for the plane(she was the only one late)..it was summer and they were not able to find here another flight for 3 days---she said she was going to sue the airline and all that. Both the supervisor and the police decided to have a little one on one time with the lady. The police asked "Why didn't you leave earlier as you knew there was construction in your area." Response "I had to get my hair done" next question came from the supervisor "how is it our fault you were late" Response "You guys need to be more flexible with your departure times in such cases." Next question/statement "We have nothing to do with highway maintenance issues" Response "So--you guys are at fault for not waiting for me to arrive." Observation "Mam, everyone else on your flight arrived on time" her response "What does that have to do with the price of tea in China" it got nastier from there. The lady ended up getting arrested when she spat at the cop.

After she got dragged away(and yes she got dragged away) everyone had the same questions "how come she did not leave earlier?" No one believed the hair story and "How was it the fault of the airline she was late?"

Soliloquy of a Dogge

I love you, Boots
Aug 8, 2012
San Diego, CA
No, paying $900 for a $125 ring is the stupidest thing I've ever heard

comes down to perspective and horny a guy is and drunk the girl is

laughing-gifs-taylor-swift.gif

CI is into some freaky ****

Blainer114*

Maverick
Jun 8, 2016
Toronto
I was on the bruins page on facebook and the americans on the page were talking about canadians and americans in the nhl and were saying how Massachusetts as a state has more people in that state alone than all of canada. Im like Canada has 35mill plus and Massachusetts has like 6mill and they were convinced otherwise

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
I was on the bruins page on facebook and the americans on the page were talking about canadians and americans in the nhl and were saying how Massachusetts as a state has more people in that state alone than all of canada. Im like Canada has 35mill plus and Massachusetts has like 6mill and they were convinced otherwise

58767f1e5cd09192139952.gif

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
I once got really high and thought a German Shepherd was a kangaroo.

My buddy was driving, and I blurted out "Is that a ****ing kangaroo??"

I lived in Boulder, Colorado at the time.

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
North Carolina! C'mon and raise up
Take yo' shirt off, twist it 'round yo' head
Spin it like a helicopter.
This one's for you, uh-huh, this one's for who?
Us, us, us; yes sir!

Take yo' shirt off, twist it 'round yo' head
Spin it like a helicopter.
This one's for you, uh-huh, this one's for who?
Us, us, us; yes sir!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad