Is this the fastest season you've experienced?

Is this the fastest season you've experienced?

• Yes

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Usual

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
I can't believe the season is just games away from being finished. Maybe I'm getting older, and have had to deal with more life things than usual this past season... but It flew by.

Anyone else?

Reactions: Redux91

BergevinBurner

Sep 27, 2019
It definitely felt a lot faster than last season, I remember the second half of last season felt like it was dragging on forever.

This offseason should be pretty exciting though. We have Leafs elimination day coming up, the U18s, the draft lottery, World Championship and then the draft to top it all off.

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
I didn't find it particularly fast myself, infact I was already hoping for the season to end 4 periods in after Dach got hurt.

That said, watching Slaf progress and seeing Suzuki just continually level up year after year has made the season bearable, and even enjoyable at times.

If we can end up in 5th last, I don't think you could ask for a better "tank season" all things considered. There's no way we could get lower IMO. With Dach, a healthy Newhook all season and this teams compete level, we're not sniffing anything close to that.

Last edited:

Frankenheimer

Sir, this is an Arber
Feb 22, 2009
MTL
We've gotten used to living without playoffs so yeah the season goes by quickly. Especially when it's clear that the tank is on.

Hopefully next year we can stay in the race until march or so.

Reactions: Toene

catmanhabsfan

Jan 4, 2006
I can't believe the season is just games away from being finished. Maybe I'm getting older, and have had to deal with more life things than usual this past season... but It flew by.

Anyone else?
Yep. Welcome to getting old. Years start passing by like months. Just wait until you have kids it gets even worse lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Feels like we lost Kirby for the year just yesterday for me

It wasn't difficult to pray for a top pick immediately lol

I guess it has gone pretty fast, I thank Slafkovsky development for that personally

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Toddler and two final semesters of university as an adult say yes. I have lost my mind and sense of time.

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
Cup Finals 3 years ago
We could end up being lucky and have a relatively short rebuild period considering our best assets were from prior to tanking (Caufield, Suzuki, Guhle, Mailloux) and others like Slaf were acquired almost immediately.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad