Is this a Website about the Leafs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
I feel as if every thread I see now is about Matthews being comparable to mcdcvid (he isn't) and asking if you'd rather have the leafs big 3 than mcdcvid. I mean scroll through the boards, every other thread is comparing Nylander Marner and Matthews to someone else, and now that zaitsev is hot were blowing him up too. I didn't know where to post this thread so I'm leaving it here... but should their be some kind of restriction on the amount of threads that can be going at one time about one player/topic. This site has become overflown with leafs garbage.

Reactions: ManWithNoName

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Well... there are many of them. The bigger the fanbase, the more [mod] with a team bias there will be. Doesn't have much to do with Toronto itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: I am not exposed

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
4 out of 30 posts on the first page are related to Leafs players. Take a Xanax or something.

Tried that before, went to rehab. Thanks though :)

also look under polls, prospects, ETC. Its all about the leafs

LordZapp

Jan 31, 2015
Texas
Once their big three regresses a little bit the forums wont be so littered with leafs threads and replies. It is getting a little ridiculous.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Once their big three regresses a little bit the forums wont be so littered with leafs threads and replies. It is getting a little ridiculous.
I really hope so, its getting annoying coming on here and reading the same mindless debates over and over again.

TMLeafs17

Why so salty?
Oct 5, 2017
In before lock.

There’s just as many of these threads made by non-Leafs fans for the sole purpose to bash Leafs fans. This will be closed shortly because I can’t see anything constructive coming from a thread like this.

Reactions: jasonleaffan

55sensfan

Apr 24, 2012
We are the planet revolving around Leaf Nation. We are returning to the natural order. But the best way to complain about all the Leaf threads is to open another. Really?

Reactions: Pyrophorus

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
I feel as if every thread I see now is about Matthews being comparable to mcdcvid (he isn't) and asking if you'd rather have the leafs big 3 than mcdcvid. I mean scroll through the boards, every other thread is comparing Nylander Marner and Matthews to someone else, and now that zaitsev is hot were blowing him up too. I didn't know where to post this thread so I'm leaving it here... but should their be some kind of restriction on the amount of threads that can be going at one time about one player/topic. This site has become overflown with leafs garbage.

It's almost like there are more Leaf fans than other teams. I can't believe that this is something that I am having to explain twice today.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017

Dude, the night Connor had his hatrick, he had about 5 threads on here, if not more. This is a public forum, and we have a large fanbase, but it doesn't mean we are all garbage and our content is all garbage. Just because you not a fan doesn't mean everything Leafs related is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad