Post-Game Talk: IS THIS A GOOD ENOUGH PGT THREAD FOR YA BRUINS?! LEAFS WIN 4-2!

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Good job by Pleks - I admittedly roasted Babs for that decision
Still too many turnovers and sloppy play for my liking. But we'll take it

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
I will say this. I don't like how the 4th line looked in our own zone. They got caught in there for a long time many times. It's unfortunate as they are great offensively. Maybe having Kadri centre that line in Game #5 will help?
It will be interesting as Pleks seemed to rise to the challenge.

Reactions: Loosie

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Tsn is treally high on plekanec now :clap: They making him even better. Plekanec is our soulja now for life. He might do it in the dirty 4th again. Mayne me and Pat Quinn are totally in it again. We might raise to the hights with tru power :fist:

Reactions: Mugzy97

Liminality

Oct 22, 2008
Tsn is treally high on plekanec now :clap: They making him even better. Plekanec is our soulja now for life. He might do it in the dirty 4th again. Mayne me and Pat Quinn are totally in it again. We might raise to the hights with tru power :fist:
:fist: :nod:

Reactions: Mugzy97

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
In reference to the Refs guessed at the over the glass penalty ... the linesman guessed that the 1st. goal of the series (or 2nd.) was onside.

Bruins have no reason to complain with all the gifts they received in Boston.
Bruins fans always have reason to complain

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Bruins fans always have reason to complain

Bruins fans complaining about how they missed all those great chances is the only reason Toronto won just come off as losers.

As if the Bruins were the only team with grade-A scoring chances yesterday, Rask made some huge saves and the Leafs could have had another 3 last night.

Same thing with game one, we could have blown the game wide open when it was 1-1 but we didn't.

But of course their team is the only one with the good chances!

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Bruins fans complaining about how they missed all those great chances is the only reason Toronto won just come off as losers.

As if the Bruins were the only team with grade-A scoring chances yesterday, Rask made some huge saves and the Leafs could have had another 3 last night.

Same thing with game one, we could have blown the game wide open when it was 1-1 but we didn't.

leafs had a 12-11 edge in high danger chances. if each team converted on all of them like Boston fans seem to think is what's supposed to happen, Leafs still win

Reactions: X66

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario

And then they tell us there is no such thing as 'puck luck' after literally everything they shot went in in the first period of game 2. (especially the 3rd goal that chased Andersen)

Reactions: X66

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002

They obviously don't come from the deep end of the gene pool.

Reactions: diceman934

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
Blows my mind the media hasn't looked at it. If Rielly got injured there, it would have been a 5+ game suspension easily. Super dangerous stick swing.
If the league does nothing we will know that both the refs and the league are in the Bruins pockets. I hope Rielly gets a chance to bury him at some point in the series.

Welsh Maple Leaf

Jan 9, 2017
Ive not been a fan of 2 players getting assists since I started watching hockey

However it would have been a travesty for Reilly’s pass to Marner for Marleau’s goal not get rewarded on the stat sheet.

I now see the light :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad