Is there any word... (mod: on a switch to heritage jerseys?)

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
I think Cyril said no white, just the black heritage jersey this year. BTW I love the off-white shade.
With the "O" jersey why not put Ottawa Senators inside the "O". These jerseys are great.

Please get rid of all 3d versions, I always liked the 2d version.

salomonster

Oct 7, 2006
Double dot
There wont be sights of the Heritage Classic whites again till the Sens play in another heritage classic. Pretty simple.

The O blacks will be the 3rds as per usual. It is our best seller.

Im not a fan of the current home and aways versions due to the 3d logo but do like the colours as is.

If there were to be a redesign i'd like the red to remain the primary color.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
A change to our 2 main jerseys will help sooner than later as we're one of the few teams still rocking the lame edge designs. You would think that they're leaving a lot of potential sales on the table by sticking with such a plain generic design for so many years now.

Big Papi

Who's Mel Bridgeman?
Jul 10, 2009
Quebec
www.instagram.com
A change to our 2 main jerseys will help sooner than later as we're one of the few teams still rocking the lame edge designs. You would think that they're leaving a lot of potential sales on the table by sticking with such a plain generic design for so many years now.

when the edge jerseys came out I thought they looked like practice jerseys...still do

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad