Is There a Worse Announcer Than Cassie Campbell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Every game she announces it is mistake after mistake and fumbling over simple sentences. I know she did alot for womens hockey but enough is enough, she is painful to listen to.

I honestly don't know a single person who can stand listening to her so why is she still on?

she's bad but not the worst in my opinion.

thaman8765678

Jun 11, 2011
Like today a good example:

Flames score a goal and we hear her "it shouldn't have counted! It shouldn't of counted it hit a player!"... multiple replays show it hitting the boards and not a player and finally on the 4th replay she sees it hitting the boards.

This is beyond painful to listen to. If I didn't like Rick Ball so much I would mute the TV.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
Reminder: Disliking her commentary does not mean you hate women.

She's brutal. I'm guessing they are having her on to try and get a larger female audience. There are many commentators who are more knowledgable/ better on air than she is so I don't see why else they would have her on the broadcast.

Her husband is the Flames assistant GM. Don’t worry, there’s no conflict of interest there.

Last edited:

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
With her it’s not even about the mistakes and more about the tone of her voice which makes her awful.

then its the mistakes afterward she treats everything so serious and acts nervous 24/7 it’s actually distracting.

Also her being married to the assistant flames GM
Like the guy said above hurts with obvious bias. But colour guys are usually biased, John Garrett for the Canucks is easily the most biased colour guy (I know the bruins PBP guy is but I mean colour guy) and the oilers guy remenda? I think is up there too when it comes to that so all
Three kind of suck.

Last edited:

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Did anyone catch what she said about why Gustafsson was traded and such? I thought I heard her say something about how he got played less on the powerplay throughout the season because they were worried about how much he'd demand on his contract and they wanted more young players playing. If this is true this is terrible player management since they were sellers. Hawks fans is this true or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad