Is there a team with a worse bottom six than the Devils?

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
That's a testament to Hall that he can put up points on our team.

I didn't think he was gonna be an 80 point player when we got him, perhaps some did. Thought he could be a 70 point player over 82 games though, if he was having a great season.
Hall is a catch 22. He will produce no matter who he plays with which is great but at the same time he has difficulty finding chemistry with skilled players. All the offense on his line has to flow through him. The only center we ever had that really meshed with him over a good stretch was Draisaitl last year. He had amazing chemistry with Henrique in Windsor I'm surprised they haven't picked up where they left off.

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
I think it's a little overblown. Hall was obviously a tremendous addition to the team's top line. As for center, you hope Zacha can become the team's #1, but you can likely add a number #1C/RW with this years first. Once the Devils can start forcing certain guys down and out of the line-up, things will shape up. It's really the hand that Shero has been dealt. I have confidence he'll round out the team. Apparently, or it was rumored at least, the Devils were a team in on Radulov this offseason. That would of went a long way in strengthening the team's depth.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
28th in scoring, I think they have more problems than just their bottom six. But yes it's bad

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad