Is there a player who jumps into hits more than Brayden Schenn?

Colt.45Orr

Mar 23, 2003
Canada
Most of the games I watch are based out of the East going to have to say that there is nothing like him there. Hathaway would be the closest (long distance charges) but he's nowhere near as bad at jumping at the end.

I love big hits and Schenn is one hell of an all-around player but he can get into headhunting mode and it is just completely asinine that they don't call him on it.

Tonight, 8 minutes left in the third and he tries to even up the score with Landeskog with the ridiculous jump at the end but misses, thankfully.

Blues fans will get all upset about this because that is what fans do, but as a neutral fan of the West I have to say to this guy can be more of a (sneaky) dirty jumper than anybody else in the game.

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
I agree, been watching him since early philly days, even when he was a king…. He does take runs and jump a lot when he hits

Reactions: Colt.45Orr

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Most of the games I watch are based out of the East going to have to say that there is nothing like him there. Hathaway would be the closest (long distance charges) but he's nowhere near as bad at jumping at the end.

I love big hits and Schenn is one hell of an all-around player but he can get into headhunting mode and it is just completely asinine that they don't call him on it.

Tonight, 8 minutes left in the third and he tries to even up the score with Landeskog with the ridiculous jump at the end but misses, thankfully.

Blues fans will get all upset about this because that is what fans do, but as a neutral fan of the West I have to say to this guy can be more of a (sneaky) dirty jumper than anybody else in the game.
Ovechkin has always been a jumper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad