Post-Game Talk: Is There A Draft After The Pre-Season Too? Leafs Fall To 0-2 In Pre-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Maple-Leaf-Main-TML-2016-2017-Ticket_St-Catherines_620x400-9e5d64db59.jpg

535px-Meridian_Centre_-_Exterior.JPG

Expected Leafs Lineup:

Players.

That's All We Know.

(Game is on TSN4)​

Last edited:

ToneBone03

Trust the Shanaplan
Dec 11, 2008
Central Newfoundland

Seems as though reports yesterday regarding the two practice units were correct.

We get to see Willie and (hopefully) a full game from Rychel. Let's not get booted this time, bud!! Lol

Also we all get a first look at Matty Marts.

EDIT: Shilton just replied to her own tweet saying this is unofficial. Looks to be just speculation on her part as of right now.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
For all the young kids going to the game tonight in St. Catharines hoping to see Marner and Matthews play - they should be approachable in the arena during the game - still a good fan experience.

AppsSyl

May 28, 2015
Does anyone else find it kind of odd that Timashov isn't seeing action tonight and isn't slated to appear until the next game?
He didn't appear in the first game. I don't believe he has any sort of injury, and you would think he is a guy that they would want to get a few really good looks at.

Battle Lin

Dec 18, 2015
hyman, leivo, carrick, holland, and rychel are all right there looking for spots opening night...gotta pay close attention to them tonight

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
be interesting to see Holland in a top 6 scoring role, I know he is pretty much looked at as worthless, having been unclaimed on waivers etc. but its now time for him to scramble for a job - who knows!

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site

Should be interesting to see the lines and particularly the PP lines as they give us a glimpse of who they are giving a serious shot at making the team.

If Leivo is on the PP with Willie or Naz then I think they're giving him serious consideration and letting him show if he'll fly or flop

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl

Sabres' lines tonight: Foligno-Larsson-Okposo, Kane-Nylander-Grant, Moulson-C. O'Reilly-Fasching, Carrier-Catenacci-Schneider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad