Is the media allowed into...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jratelle19

Jul 3, 2004
New York
Is the media allowed into the PA meeting, and/or the BOG meetings tomorrow?

:lol: The media has a better chance of getting into a Mafia capo's meeting with a Congressman than getting into the PA or BOG meetings. :lol

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The PA members themselves will probably have to give DNA samples to get in...but I can see Goodenow letting Strachan and Brooks in, DNA not necessary for those two, Bob will just say, bend over boys, I'm gonna drive ya home!!!

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
chiavsfan said:
I am interested especially in the PA meeting, because coming out you are going to hear how they have never been more united, and that they will get their deal...but I know the meeting is going to be fun for all involved
If they come out spewing that garbage, most fans who are already pi$$ed with these money mongers and their head honcho are gonna want somebody's head on a platter...If they don't seriously question what Goodenow has done, then they are in worse shape than most think...IMO the players have to fire Goodenow and the owners have to fire Bettman, then and only then can two other people get in there and do what is right for the GAME!!!

KeyserSoze

Jan 28, 2005
Rhetoric...that's all

This is all that we will hear. Bob will say we had a spirited conversation...yada yada yada. Nothing new... :joker:

I hope the players dish out a little of their own rhetoric...see avatar...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad