is the lounge the worst online community you have ever been a part of

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
It's been a long long while since ze lounge was the cool thing. ColePens could probably bring it back. But naaah. No time.

Sep 19, 2008
╭━━━━╮ This is memedog. Help
╰┃ ┣▇━▇ memedog take over
 ┃ ┃  ╰━▅╮ Lounge by pasting
 ╰┳╯ ╰━━┳╯ him in 10 other
  ╰╮ ┳━━╯ threads or he
 ▕▔▋ ╰╮╭━╮ will never be a meme
╱▔╲▋╰━┻┻╮╲╱▔▔▔╲
▏  ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔  O O┃
╲╱▔╲▂▂▂▂╱▔╲▂▂▂╱
 ▏╳▕▇▇▕ ▏╳▕▇▇▕
 ╲▂╱╲▂╱ ╲▂╱╲▂╱

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
You already tried this and failed miserably.

Bro.. when I was here, this was poppin. We had a chat, threads were turning over every day, and the lounge was great. That's why they call it the golden age. You weren't even on HF when we were killin' it.

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
Bro.. when I was here, this was poppin. We had a chat, threads were turning over every day, and the lounge was great. That's why they call it the golden age. You weren't even on HF when we were killin' it.

We don't need the lounge, we have discord.

But it still doesn't change the fact that you already tried and failed at reviving the lounge, the "golden age" is irrelevant to that.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I can't speak for how it is now, but a few years ago when everybody was getting laid on the reg it was super chill and down to earth. Then all of a sudden it was like some asteroid hit the earth and destroyed all the unattractive women so none of the Loungers were getting any. They got super pissed and took it out on the Lounge. They said "Grrr if I can't release my pent up sexual frustrations in the real world, I'm gonna take it out on the Lounge and the attractive gentlemen like Kareem!"

I said "hold the phone sheriff, stop right there" But god knows they didn't listen to me. I was told to hit the road, that I didn't belong. Pffft. I'll show 'em. I'll show all of 'em.

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
I can't speak for how it is now, but a few years ago when everybody was getting laid on the reg it was super chill and down to earth. Then all of a sudden it was like some asteroid hit the earth and destroyed all the unattractive women so none of the Loungers were getting any. They got super pissed and took it out on the Lounge. They said "Grrr if I can't release my pent up sexual frustrations in the real world, I'm gonna take it out on the Lounge and the attractive gentlemen like Kareem!"

I said "hold the phone sheriff, stop right there" But god knows they didn't listen to me. I was told to hit the road, that I didn't belong. Pffft. I'll show 'em. I'll show all of 'em.

Why do you post here so sporadically? :(

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
Ha, I remember posting in the lounge a couple of years ago. I was such an annoying little twerp. But at least this place was active. Now it's hardly the same.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
Why do you post here so sporadically? :(

My mum had found out my username and started printing out my posts and sticking it on her fridge. Until she figures out how to replace the ink cartridge in her officejet, she made me promise not to post that much. That was two years ago. Damn that old bag! Why do I even visit her anymore?!

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
My mum had found out my username and started printing out my posts and sticking it on her fridge. Until she figures out how to replace the ink cartridge in her officejet, she made me promise not to post that much. That was two years ago. Damn that old bag! Why do I even visit her anymore?!

:elf:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad