Is the D Line Good enough to go all the way?

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
To have a d good enough to win they have to be willing and able to break the rules and the refs need to be willing to let them.

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Holl should be nowhere near the top 6 for the Tampa series but we all know that won’t happen. Schenn needs to take his spot we need some physicality and toughness in the lineup against them if we want to win
Schenn will be there, as will Holl.

Holl will be in at the expense of Liljegren, because Keefe has a stiffy for him.

If playing with 7 D had any value, Keefe should be taking away that final minute defending of a lead and PK does not live and die with Holl on the ice, but that isn't what Keefe will take away from the whole experiment.

Last edited:

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
I guess we will find out in spring won't we?
Lets be clear, i dont think mccabe is an elite D. For me hes same caliber of D we had with Ron Hainsey

So dont tell me i give you a chance to bring back hainsey at the same level he was in toronto/pittsburgh at only 2M, you will tell me its a bad deal and not making leafs a better team.

It would be fantastic adding a karlsson but with salary cap, it would cost a marner/ matthews or both of rielly and brodie to fit him in salary cap...so you doesn't become a better team by withdrawing anything of it for karlsson...

And like i said, for me rielly is as good than a kris letang, the biggest difference its pittsburgh media/fans didn't blame letang for every defensive issues he made

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad