OT: Is shop.gohabs.com legit?

gilmourd

Aug 9, 2009
I spotted a couple of nice vintage jerseys at shop.gohabs.com, but the site looks sketchy to me. Is this a legit site? Does any of you have experience with this site or the store? If so, do you have pics of their handy work?

Since the site is called gohabs, I thought the Canadiens subform would be appropriate. Thanks in advance.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Never been to the actual shop but I know where it is. It's been there for a long time now. I'd say it's legit.

lllhockey

May 25, 2015
I tried 2 times buying on shop gohabs com, once for a quebec nordiques jersey, and a couple days ago I tried to buy a montreal canadiens jersey. When you check out you pay right away with paypal. But a couple days later, each time, I received an email saying that they didn't have the item and asked me if I wanted other size jersey. Both times I had to ask for a refund. They did refund me the first time, and this time I'm waiting to see the refund to show on my credit card, that can takes a few days, or a week. I would not do another purchase with them.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Actual shop is legit. Used to be Portuguese owned.. in the heart of 'non-official' little Portugal. Not sure anymore. Bought from there in the past.

mariop

May 26, 2015
I spotted a couple of nice vintage jerseys at shop.gohabs.com, but the site looks sketchy to me. Is this a legit site? Does any of you have experience with this site or the store? If so, do you have pics of their handy work?

Since the site is called gohabs, I thought the Canadiens subform would be appropriate. Thanks in advance.

Wow.
Hello all as this is my first post here. My name is Mario.
This thread about shop.gohabs.com being legit was brought to my attention.
Why? Because I own shop.gohabs.com !!!!

I run GOHABS.com. Been running it since 1998. The Shop page came online back in 2004.

The online store is a spin-off from the real store LOGOSPORTS located at 4040 boul. Saint-Laurent in Montreal. Logosports has been in business since 1993.
And yes it's in the Portuguese quarter of the Montreal. And yes the owners are still the original owners. On any given day either Robert, Tony, or Moose will be there.

So yeah we are legit and all merchandise sold are directly from our distributors at CCM/Reebok, Nike etc.

We try very much to fill every order, but sometimes we don't have the sizing and we update our site accordingly.

BTW, if you mention HFBoard, we'll give you fifteen percent off in store discount if you come on by at 4040 Saint-Laurent.

Hope to see you soon.
Thanks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad