Speculation: Is Price hurting?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It seems like he's been wincing after a save every now and then ever since that shot he took in warm-up before playing Boston. Whether its related to that incident or not, it seems like when he takes a shot in the lower body, or when he gets back up, he takes some time to do it, and his facial expressions appear to be of that in pain.

Has anyone else picked up on this, or am I just paranoid?

AllanMTL46

Aug 19, 2011
Ste-Agathe, Lotb.
It seems like he's been wincing after a save every now and then ever since that shot he took in warm-up before playing Boston. Whether its related to that incident or not, it seems like when he takes a shot in the lower body, or when he gets back up, he takes some time to do it, and his facial expressions appear to be of that in pain.

Has anyone else picked up on this, or am I just paranoid?

Yep, noticed it too, but thing with Price is he'll play 'till he can't stand anymore. If he ends up sidelined, it's because he really can't play. But anyways doesn't matter, we got Budaj...

:sarcasm:

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
I think it has more to do with the groin injury in pre season. It needs time to heal. There just isn't any time available.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Maybe the Eller shot in the warmup hurt him more then he showed? He was bloody pissed after it happened and stormed off the ice.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
no, just overrated that's all

You have to be one of the most annoying posters on these boards. You bring absolutly nothing of value. I've been posting since 2005, and you're the first person i'm putting on my ignore list. All you do is troll. Good riddance.

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
It pisses me off that all the Halak fan boys or Price haters come out each time he has a bad game...like they're just waiting. Price can win the Vezina one day and some posters will still complain about him none stop. They are nowehere to be found when he's playing well though.

Young Gun

Nov 9, 2009
"Find more post by Young Gun" and :help: youre so right.
This guy is a troll.

Sorry guys, I call it like I see it, price as mental lapse's during games, look more closely, see for yourself, watch his movement and body motions.

Don't be to hard in me, remember, a lot of people like grapes !!

I'm a long time habs fan (70's), use to seeing the best of the habs, not the overpaid
crap team they have now and the last 20 yrs.

I see Price and Pk has being a cash strap for years, price is already the third highest
paid goalie in the nhl, I don't see any bacon on the table ( unless its not showing up on my B&W TV set) lol

You all have a good day and see ya on game day chats

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad