WC: Is Norway For Real?

Wolfy*

I'll probably survive, more worried about my new tv...
That thing always creates conflicts between man and woman.

Botta

Jul 12, 2010
When it comes to future prospect for Norway I think we look strongest on the goalies. I know there have been projects do develope goalies from the Norwegian HF. Steffen Søberg 18 (draftet by Washington), Lars Volden 19 (plaing in Finland , draftet by Boston) and Lars Haugen 24 (Dynamo Minsk). We have to give alot of credits to Sweden who are getting alot of our players and let them play in SEL.

Remember that they will play against Russia in QF on our national day. They are extremely motivated and have alot of selfconfidence. I will say we have between 20-25 % chance to beat them. We need luck and our goalie must have a really good day.

One of the biggest factors in the improvement is players going to Sweden to develop

Smiddletown

Sep 15, 2008
Its getting alot of attention, but the TV ratings will be low because tomorrow is our independence day, so everybody will be outside watching the parades!

Grunnlov/Constitution day, not independence day. Independence day would be September 23 (the Karlstad accord).

Kids these days sleeping in history class :help::shakehead:sarcasm:;)

Last edited:

teris

Dec 6, 2006
I still doubt it, we probably had this thread for Denmark or Germany in 2010.

Last edited:

KenGuru

Sep 14, 2010
Oslo, Norway
Reporter: Mr.Bilyaletdinov, what can you say about team Norway?
Bill: A very solid team. They have 3 NHL players by the way.
Reporter: They have none...
Bill: LOL.

Not a word-to-word translation, but the feeling is there.
http://www.rg.ru/2012/05/17/pohvalil-site.html (Russian).

Well he is not totally wrong. We have 3 players that have played in the NHL (Tollefsen, Holøs and Thoresen).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad