Is mark fayne the next kurtis foster?

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
I haven't seen much from him. He seems rather slow and less mobile than petry and gilbert. He might be slightly more reliable defensively than them but I can see his game regressing on a losing team.

Is it too early to say his scenario will be similar to Kurtis Fosters time here? Big signing no results?

jgoud*

It's easy to say that after a game where everyone is playing like ****. I thought he played well during the first two games.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
It's easy to say that after a game where everyone is playing like ****. I thought he played well during the first two games.

I thought he was awful in the first game but quite good against Vancouver

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
No, he's settled in a bit.

But Nikitin is setting a new standard for being a terrible defenseman, in a few years we'll be asking if some terrible hockey player is the new Nikitin.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012
He's just wondering what the hell he was thinking this summer. It's taking its toll with sleepless nights.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I haven't seen much from him. He seems rather slow and less mobile than petry and gilbert. He might be slightly more reliable defensively than them but I can see his game regressing on a losing team.

Is it too early to say his scenario will be similar to Kurtis Fosters time here? Big signing no results?

...and so many people were over the moon when we signed him

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
NJD fans loved Fayne but now he has to play in a garbage system. Once we get a new coach with an actual pro level systems then we'll see what Fayne is actually like. Watching Eakin's systems reminds me of watching pee wee teams where random dad's are the coaches.

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
is it just me or did Nurse looked a lot better than Fayne, Nikitin and Ference!

Man Purse

Dec 16, 2010
wind river valley

Maybe, but with less of a shot and "Whitney-like" feet

Magnum23

Aug 24, 2012
Maybe, but with less of a shot and "Whitney-like" feet

I would say he is slightly less physical than smid.

Even Petry uses his skating ability to throw the occasional hit which I can't see Fayne doing cuz his skating is average at best.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
No Andy Greene and moving away from an organization with extreme levels of structure to an org with no structure at all. That's a huge adjustment. Hope he can do it, but it won't be easy.

noeticfuzz

Nov 27, 2011
No Andy Greene and moving away from an organization with extreme levels of structure to an org with no structure at all. That's a huge adjustment. Hope he can do it, but it won't be easy.

Hey lets try and replicate something similar play him with Petry.. nope

ohheyhemsky

Regehr DooDoo
Nov 1, 2010
DT Cowtown
It's way too early to make a decision on Fayne, but I'm no longer a fan of signing players out of the East anymore.

That's right. I'm discriminatin' on the East. Soft losers.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $370.00