Is laine injury prone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Nope. Just a bruise.

Likely that. Jets is also in situation there are no reasons to take any risks, so it's perfectly sensible if/when Laine sits few games now.

That last year's megablast can be at least partially put upon Laine himself, but this time it was just unfortunate, unlucky occupational hazard as he played that situation just like expected from a player in such defensive position.

Luckily it wasn't Laine's laser one-timer that hit his ankle.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
I wanna see a picture of the bruise because I'm sick.

Must be one huge ass bruise to keep a player out.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
Injury prone players are those who separate their shoulder and miss a month by a harmless looking bodycheck not by missing a game or two by taking a slapshot of the ankle.

Reactions: Lovsan

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016

Not really when they are a lock for the playoffs . If they were fighting for 8th sure . Bone bruises can make it so you can’t walk. No point to fill him with painkillers atm

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Not really when they are a lock for the playoffs . If they were fighting for 8th sure . Bone bruises can make it so you can’t walk.
Oh I don't doubt he isn't in pain, and it's probably smart for the Jets to keep him out though I bet Laine wants that Richard. But I just wanna see it for my own personal amusment... No pics have been tweeted?

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
Oh I don't doubt he isn't in pain, and it's probably smart for the Jets to keep him out though I bet Laine wants that Richard. But I just wanna see it for my own personal amusment... No pics have been tweeted?
Idk he has a giant crush on ovie so idk if he cares if he throws it

Reactions: Kelly

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Oh good lord Laine & Matthews fans are childish. At least when OV and Sid fans were going at each other it had some resemblance of reality in it. I vote for motion to temporarily remove posting rights for both sides.
Only if the posting rights are revoked for the duration of #34 and #29's careers.

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Oh, it's the worst Leafs poster on this site again, the good ole OP is a f-word-meme suits here perfectly.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Not here to answer the OP, I just want to comment before it gets locked in the morning.

TL;DR - nothing to see here, carry on.

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland

It's probably mostly precaution because there are only few games left of regular season and Jets are basically clinched a playoff spot. It's more important that he is 100% in the playoffs than in some meaningless regular season games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad