Is laine injury prone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutral Hockey Fan

Sep 24, 2010
Similar to the threads asking about other players being prone to injury, it’s is officially time to ask the big question: is laine injury prone? And when is it time to start panicking?

When Auston Matthews played a full season last year and missed a few games this season, many said he was injury prone.

laine has now missed many games in every nhl season he has played in. Not a good sign for a young player

Reactions: Cowumbus

bionic

Sep 5, 2009
markham
Hahaha.....well done:thumbu:
Of course the answer is the same in the other thread, no he is not but now people might see how ridiculous a question it is to ask.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
He's played 73 games both seasons. He's going to return before the playoffs but even if he doesn't, then he's missed 18 games in total over 2 years.

Matthews has missed 20 games this season alone, and people saying he's injury prone i think is more of a joke.

Not sure if troll thread but yeah..

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
At least this year when Laine does not win the Rocket Richard for once Auston Matthews can not be blamed and I wonder if any Jets fans and Laine fans in Finland will resent Ovechkin for winning it? Plus will they be using this injury for Laine as an excuse the way they mentioned Laine's concussion and him not winning the Calder last season.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
At least this year when Laine does not in the Rocket Richard for once Auston Matthews can not be blamed and I wonder if any Jets fans and Laine fans in Finland will resent Ovechkin for winning it? Plus will they be using this injury for Laine as an excuse the way they mentioned Laine's concussion and him not winning the Calder last season.

I think we all know Laine would have scored 60 goals this year without this injury :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lovedemfanboys

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
At least don't make it this obvious you're starting a thread just because you didn't like what some people have said about Matthews.
If anything would you agree it's ok to ask if Laine is injury prone considering he won't be playing 82 games for the second straight year, where as last season Matthews played 82 games and this season was the first time in his NHL career where that did not happen.

Now I'm not saying Laine is injury prone, however don't you see why a lot of Leafs fans were frustrated when that was asked about him.

Since the thread about Matthews being injury prone was allowed to remain open the same should be said for this thread.

Reactions: bionic

Binister

Generational User
Feb 7, 2017
Laine needs to drink more milk.

Those pucks aren't going to stop injuring your bones unless you start to take care of your calcium dosage.

Someone stop these turd topics coming under the weekend.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If anything would you agree it's ok to ask if Laine is injury prone considering he won't be playing 82 games for the second straight year, where as last season Matthews played 82 games and this season was the first time in his NHL career where that did not happen.

Now I'm not saying Laine is injury prone, however don't you see why a lot of Leafs fans were frustrated when that was asked about him.

Since the thread about Matthews being injury prone was allowed to remain open the same should be said for this thread.
I'm not the one to decide which questions are ok to ask and which are not. And for the record, I don't think either are injury prone, it's not like they've missed significant amount of games. People just like to make stories out of nothing.

Lovedemfanboys

Oct 25, 2017
Well played, Toronto Ten.. Well played:laugh:

At least this year when Laine does not win the Rocket Richard for once Auston Matthews can not be blamed and I wonder if any Jets fans and Laine fans in Finland will resent Ovechkin for winning it? Plus will they be using this injury for Laine as an excuse the way they mentioned Laine's concussion and him not winning the Calder last season.

Again, you have problem with PPG/GPG when it is used by Laine fans but you are perfectly fine when Leafs fan use it. :huh:

Gsus

MVP
Feb 20, 2014
Pori, Finland
Op enjoy your flaming reports.

Im not even sure who made the AM injury prone thread, but it's not like he hasn't had any concerns around him with injuries. With this thread the OP tries to flame, nothing more to this. Can't even put capital letters on a name so Mods should just get them out of here. So obvious.

Reactions: Future GOAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad