Jason Robertson: future superstar?

• Yes

Votes: 124 51.7%
  • No, just a good player

Votes: 116 48.3%

• Total voters

eojsmada

Oct 23, 2022
2nd in the league in points...only 1 behind McDavid.

And he seems to be getting better with each year. Pretty amazing player. Superstar for sure.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
Can someone explain what is going on with this guy? I get that he's been a very good player in his career so far, but those 2022-23 stats are not what anyone would have expected.
He's a naturally efficient scorer (his G/ixG has been much higher than average over his career) who is enjoying particularly good luck playing alongside two linemates who suit him perfectly.

It takes a special talent though to start a season like this, no matter how lucky you are.

Reactions: tarheelhockey

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Can someone explain what is going on with this guy? I get that he's been a very good player in his career so far, but those 2022-23 stats are not what anyone would have expected.

His underlying number in an extremely defensive oriented system were already off the charts last season. Like he had 41 goals playing Rick Bowness hockey . Now in a more offensively open system he's taking off. Absolutely helps that he's also on an incredibly scorching hot scoring streak right now

Last edited:

Ben White

Dec 28, 2015
I just don’t see a bunch of talent there, a very opportune scorer but his all around game doesn’t really match his production.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I just don’t see a bunch of talent there, a very opportune scorer but his all around game doesn’t really match his production.

The only weak part of his offensive game is his skating. Not flashy doesn't mean not talented. He can make flashy plays too, but generally just makes the smart plays. Extremely well rounded offensive player

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
The goal he scored against STL the other night was nuts.

Pretty good speed to get to the puck 1st down the wall, then from a bad angle (with the D closing) quickly gets off a shot & absolutely snipes far side.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad