Is Jamie Benn a Hall if Famer?

Is Jamie Benn a Hal of Famer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Apr 7, 2020
His career resume is not "great". He has absolutely no place in the Hall of Fame.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Yes definitely. Waive the waiting period too and retire his number league wide. Its the least he deserves.

Last edited:

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Every NHLer who's won the Art Ross has made it to the hall of fame so far... that being said, as of right now, I don't think so.

Reactions: Bluesguru

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
He's closer to the Hall of fame than Corey Perry and he's getting in. Benn has been in the top 10 in points 3 times, finishing both 1st and 2nd in points. People forget that if it wasn't for a super hot Patrick Kane wanting to prove himself after coming close to spending a large part of the rest of his life in prison, Jamie Benn would be a 2 time Art Ross winner.

flying v 604

Sep 4, 2014
He's closer to the Hall of fame than Corey Perry and he's getting in. Benn has been in the top 10 in points 3 times, finishing both 1st and 2nd in points. People forget that if it wasn't for a super hot Patrick Kane wanting to prove himself after coming close to spending a large part of the rest of his life in prison, Jamie Benn would be a 2 time Art Ross winner.
Are you talking about the rape accusation?
If so I disagree, the minute that came out, doubts we're already surfacing about it's legitimacy.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
If Jamie Benn is a hall of famer then there needs to be around 5 times more HoFers than there currently is, at a minimum.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I think he needs to turn his career around and add some higher-end seasons to it, or win the cup.

As it stands if things continue like this his overall career numbers will go down significantly when it's all said and done. And without a cup to his name, i don't think he'd get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad