Is it possible to change a players cap hit in NHL22?

Mal Reynolds

never goes smooth, how come it never goes smooth?
Sep 28, 2008
Im trying to replicate my dynasty league and our values arent the same
like I got as exmples
Nichushkin 3x975k
and TJ Brodie 4x3.8m
Is there anyways to change numbers in NHL22?

Yes, when you go to their edit player screen, it's under the first tab with their name, height, weight, POB, etc etc

It's unfortunately quite slow and painstaking to change however

Dale Gribble

Feb 9, 2019
I'm curious about this as well, is there a way to change cap hits in Franchise Mode ?

I've gone to edit player and the details tab, but it's very limited in terms of what I can change (only player number and fighting).

Mal Reynolds

Sep 28, 2008
I'm curious about this as well, is there a way to change cap hits in Franchise Mode ?

I've gone to edit player and the details tab, but it's very limited in terms of what I can change (only player number and fighting).

Not in franchise mode, no

Mal Reynolds

Sep 28, 2008
Being able to change player type in franchise is awesome. And being able to change position. Those two things should be automatic.

I believe we used to be able to, perhaps even as recently as the past year or two

I'd like to be able to edit things like height and weight, as some are woefully out of date (ie Sanheim being like 6'3 but a willowy 181 lbs) ...but I'm just demanding that way ;)

Vancouver Canucks

Feb 8, 2015
The cap hit for franchise mode players does change when you are below cap floor. The game automatically adjusts all of the cap hits to meet the floor.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad