Is it possible for bettman to get involved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaterson

Jun 13, 2011
the 780
obviously the POHO has free reign over the team. But at this point the OBC is basically holding the city hostage out of pride and arrogance. Are there special circumstances where Gary can step in and reprimand our management for so obviously damaging this product?

oilers_guy_eddie

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS!?
Feb 27, 2002
This is Oil Country!
Visit site
obviously the POHO has free reign over the team. But at this point the OBC is basically holding the city hostage out of pride and arrogance. Are there special circumstances where Gary can step in and reprimand our management for so obviously damaging this product?

Not really, but I gather that the draft lottery rules have been changed, so that's something at least. It'll be harder for the Clown Club to justify finishing last every year when it doesn't guarantee a top prospect anymore.

Gret99zky

Worst Thread Ever
May 5, 2007
Gamma Quadrant
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see the US team most in need of a generational superstar win the lottery and pick McDavid. Despite the odds.

Call it Bettman or luck, if you like.

CM4

Oct 31, 2013
Edmonton
Bettman should just relocate the Oilers and give us an expansion team. It seriously couldn't be worse then this and we would get rid of all the managment. Win win. You can have them Seattle.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus

Bettman take the stage and announces

"After serious consideration." pause. "It has been decided that the Edmonton Oilers will be drafting in the 15th overall spot in the 2015 NHL entry draft"

That would motivate a change in how the Klown and Mact do stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad