Is it fair to blame Hutchinson ?

JT AM da real deal

Oct 4, 2018
I wouldn't say the Panthers 4th goal and the Rangers 3rd goal which were the two bad goals he let in, along with the fact they ended up being the game winning goals were good scoring chances.

The goal against the Panthers was shot from the side of the net and there is no excuse for how it got past Hutchinson.

The goal against the Rangers looked bad because of Hutchinson losing his stick and allowing the goal seconds later.
Very elementary and expected with a non athlete type goalie who relies on form/technique to survive. Is he still on team or has he been waived?

TheTotalPackage

Sep 14, 2006
No. Any and all of the team's underachievements and failures this season should only be attributed to the first quarter of the season coached by Mike Babcock.

Reactions: IPS

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
At best he’s an average backup.

with our style of play we need better, simple as that. I think Campbell can be that guy

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
I think the deal lately is that the goaltending has got in to the teams head. They score lots and possession is good. Also if anyone wants to give the decision making of this defense a pass, go right ahead but you will be missing lots.

That said, hutch has not been good and its been a drain on the team. Freddy can bail out all your terrible decisions that come back the other way from offense because of bad decision of getting caught cheating. Hutch hasn’t except for a couple games. He scares me and kooks terrible in net as soon as the pressure came. You could see him panic. He needs to calm down and remember his positioning and stop running in to posts and stuff lmao.

The decision this defense makes and forwards make without the puck is bad as a team. Why has it continued, its both system and players fault.

Way to many decision by all players that are not defensively adequate for good team defense. They are all over the place and show up by all players.

The forwards have improved defensively i believe, the defense has regressed. We need defense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad