Is Delaware North in bigger trouble than we thought?

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
And yet some NHL teams continue to do it
Golden-Knights-Ice-girl.jpg

It's Las Vegas, the Capital of Sleaze & Trash!
I’ve said to my wife more than once that I could never live for a single day as a woman, knowing all the crap they have to put up with.

Couldn’t do it.

Hats off to all you ladies out there. You’re tougher than I am.

Reactions: Dr Hook

EvilDead

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
Nov 6, 2014
Taiwan
Fenway Sports Group buying the Bruins would be terrifying. The organizational philosophy whould shift to the Tom Werner model of producing a marketing focused TV Show that happens to play a sport.

I would be apoplectic if FSG bought the Bruins.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Fenway Sports Group buying the Bruins would be terrifying. The organizational philosophy whould shift to the Tom Werner model of producing a marketing focused TV Show that happens to play a sport.
Yes but the other side of the coin would hopefully be equal representation on NESN. BTW: Can anyone explain Charlie Moore to me? He's an over rated clown.

Reactions: rfournier103

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
Yes but the other side of the coin would hopefully be equal representation on NESN. BTW: Can anyone explain Charlie Moore to me? He's an over rated clown.

Does Charlie still have a national show?

He is a hack even by local sports programming standards. I couldn’t believe it when I was flipping by NBCSN one day and he was on there.

I don’t get the appeal. Glad the guy is able to make a living having fun. Good for him. But I don’t understand anything about him or his show that would make people want to take time out of their day to watch it.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts

He is a hack even by local sports programming standards. I couldn’t believe it when I was flipping by NBCSN one day and he was on there.

I don’t get the appeal. Glad the guy is able to make a living having fun. Good for him. But I don’t understand anything about him or his show that would make people want to take time out of their day to watch it.
This.

x 1000.

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
It's Las Vegas, the Capital of Sleaze & Trash!

That it is, but that shouldn't be an excuse. For what it's worth, I lived there for several years in the 90s and while they really work hard to promote that image for the sake of tourism, I found it to be almost like living anywhere else once away from the strip or downtown. Almost, with the exception of most things being 24 hour and slot machines in the grocery stores :).

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub

No idea if he's on nationally but the idea of that is appalling. To think that he's "representing" Boston makes me sick. It's like with the Affleck/Damon movies that represent Bostonians in a certain way. Makes it look like we're all thugs related to Whitey Bulger and the mob.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Yes, I appreciate the championships also.

But they won't be able to spend like that in the capped NHL.

Bruins can't generate the capital that the Sox & Liverpool do. May not be a great investment for them.

I don't think they'd buy them anyway. But I'd be happy if they did. Henry makes mistakes, but he spends and wants to win. All you can hope for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad