Is Chicago finally starting to crumble?

Slyfox

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
I actually like the moves they did. They sold high on Panarin and his two years of control and traded for a player in Saad who has 4 years of control and struggled a bit which was not his fault imo as his adv stats show hes still a great player.

Also, according the Hawks fans Hammer was already declining and they decided to flip him while his value was still at an all time high for a d-men with more years under control and still with room to grow.

Both moves can backfire but so far they look good. Only move I disagree with is losing TVR for free. Should have given a second round pick to keep him.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
The moon is always hurtling towards the earth on a collision course, and just narrowly sidestepping it every single day. That's what the Hawks are doing, and this offseason is no different. They're still a playoff contender and that's all that matters

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Chicago was starting to fall off in like, 2015. Keith and Crawford going ape **** won them that third Cup.

This will be the third season removed, and I'm not sure why people are surprised at this point.

Their core just costs too much. It's not their fault, and I don't condone the fact that the league punishes drafting good players, but it is what it is.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
you could see it in the adv stats. check their CF% over the past two years vs 2014/2015 where they lost in game 7 of the WCF and won the SCF, respectively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad