Is Brandon Manning the worst player in the NHL?

Is Manning the worst player in the NHL?

• Total voters

Laveuglette

Le meilleur receveur de passes de tous les temps
Apr 5, 2011
Quebec
Eh, he is what he is. A guy you call up when you have injuries. What did you expect from him? Bobby Orr?

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Surprised Rinaldo hasn't been mentioned yet.

Nice try at trolling Oilers fans though.

Trolling Oiler fans? I’m literally an Oiler mod. Our fanbase hates the player and hated the trade

Lucic is not a top 6 forward in the AHL let alone the NHL.

Well for one, he’d easily be a “top 6” caliber player in the AHL, and it’s a moot point anyways because I didn’t say he’s a top 6 caliber NHL player still. You’re arguing a point that nobody made. I said he’s one of the 6 best forwards on the Oilers. If he’s not even close to the worst on his team, how is he the worst in the league?

Eh, he is what he is. A guy you call up when you have injuries. What did you expect from him? Bobby Orr?

I expected him to be the worst player in the league, and he seems to be.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
upload_2019-1-14_19-45-23.png

Manning has some catching up to do.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
Absolute worst is really difficult to define; moreso than absolute best for sure. Does playing 1 game and totally flaming out count as worst? Does slotting in as a backup G in an emergency and getting shelled 4 goals in 8 shots, never to see NHL action again count as worst? Finding truly the worst player in the NHL is an interesting but nevertheless frivolous exercise. If the stipulation is the player needs to be an NHL regular; i.e. scratched often but on the roster, a quick glance at the stats page tells me Tom Pyatt (L, 37 GP, 2 assists, -16) is quite up there in horrible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad