Irrational like/dislike of players through your time as a fan

GMR

Jul 27, 2013
Parts Unknown
At first I liked deKeyser just because of that lowercase E on his jersey, I'd say that qualifies as pretty irrational.
I've said this before, but the hockey Gods punished the Wings for obtaining arguably the three dirtiest players ever in Samuelsson, Chelios, and Clark in the same season.

ShelbyZ

Apr 8, 2015
I've said this before, but the hockey Gods punished the Wings for obtaining arguably the three dirtiest players ever in Samuelsson, Chelios, and Clark in the same season.

Then that's why the Sharks still haven't won a Cup... They brought in Gary Suter and Bryan Marchment in that same season...

I don't think the Red Wings really had much of choice but to add some dirty at that deadline... Kocur was essentially done, McCarty was out long term and came back right before the playoffs, Konstantinov and Rouse were gone, Krupp was done but was pretty soft when he did play, etc. On top of that, one of their chief competitors at the top of the West was still deploying Derian Hatcher for half a game along with a whole bunch of other guys who liked to mix it up, and their other main competition and biggest rival had just supplemented a roster that already contained guys like Claude Lemieux and Jeff Odgers with Theo Fleury, Warren Rychel and Dale Hunter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad