Interview with Johan Hedberg made by Hockeysverige.se

Hv71

Nov 15, 2011
Jönköping
"I know my role in the team"

http://www.hockeysverige.se/article/14062206/jag-vet-min-roll-i-laget

He has stopped 98% of the shots in their first two matches of the season. Although he knows that Johan Hedberg is second in hierarchy behind the legendary Martin Brodeur. It is a role he accepted.-Plays Marty as he has done so, it is nothing to be said about, says Hedberg to hockeysverige.

We would be lying if we said that the New Jersey Devils have two young people as the first and second goalkeeper. In any case, if you look in your Passport. But looking at Martin Brodeurs and Johan Hedbergs efforts in the introduction of this year's NHL season so they seem to both anyway form one of the League's best and most stable goalie couple.

Johan Hedberg, with roots in Leksand, has played two of the team's games this season and only let in one goal. His SV% is situated on impressive 98.0%. Brodeur has been seven games and has a goals against average of 90.0

When hockeysverige.se reaches Johan Hedberg after training out of New Jersey we wonder if he has rested in shape during the NHL lockout.-(Laughs) No, I still think that we have been keeping in time right well, as best we could. Since it is not played on eight and a half months, but it has seemed totally okay so far.

It can even be nice or useful to not play matches over such a long period, but instead work out well?-Yes, in a way, it does not get fixed right away any effective training because we have been anything from three to seven man at training. Some days, we were really good, but some days we do not so good then not the motivation was that it would be. Despite that, I think we made the best of it.

Read the rest here: http://www.hockeysverige.se/article/14062206/jag-vet-min-roll-i-laget

I translated it as best i could thought maybe someone would find it fun to read.
interview made by Ronnie Rönnkvist for Hockeysverige.se

Last edited by a moderator:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
smilingmoose.jpg

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Mine is too, which is why I can fit the fjärdelinan in my bedroom with no problem. Though I had to assemble it in my living room, and lost the stupid allen key that came with it.

At least they give you a backup allen key. Just don't lose the wooden pegs.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Moose is the best backup in the league. I want someone to tell me who's better? And no those guys that are or could be starters who are back ups don't count.

Oroku Saki*

Moose is the best backup in the league. I want someone to tell me who's better? And no those guys that are or could be starters who are back ups don't count.

Besides Schneider or Luuu, no one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad