Proposal: interest in Big Buff?

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Hello Ducks fans, Jets fan coming in peace.

Been wondering what the interest is around the league for Big Buff, I have shopped him to the Habs and Bruins and did just put a post on the Kings board.

He is a niche piece ideal for a contender that will be great for wearing down other teams in a brutal playoff series. You will be having one of those with the Kings this spring. If you luck out and play Vancouver, with Buff you can terrorize them and sweep them in four.

The Habs have offered Beaulieu and a first, the Bruins Joe Morrow and a first, both 2015.

P larker

Nov 22, 2013
I like adding buff, but probably not at the price of a 2015 1st.

Unfortunately we don't have the goaltending depth of last year to dangle one of the goalies for you.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Bogo I'd like. I just don't think Winnipeg will move him. He and Trouba have to be seen as big parts of their future.

S.S. Giggy

RIP 1974-2011
Jun 14, 2002
Getzlaf's Bald Spot
Visit site
Hello Ducks fans, Jets fan coming in peace.

Been wondering what the interest is around the league for Big Buff, I have shopped him to the Habs and Bruins and did just put a post on the Kings board.

He is a niche piece ideal for a contender that will be great for wearing down other teams in a brutal playoff series. You will be having one of those with the Kings this spring. If you luck out and play Vancouver, with Buff you can terrorize them and sweep them in four.

The Habs have offered Beaulieu and a first, the Bruins Joe Morrow and a first, both 2015.
Byfuglien plays more like a winger than a defenseman and the Ducks already have a plethora of wingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad