Post-Game Talk: Inter Squad 1 - Team Luongo def. Team Schneider - 2-1, also win in SO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Team Blue vs. Team Grey

WHEN: Wednesday, January 16th, 7:00PM
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, B.C.
TV: Streamed on Canucks.Com

Team Blue Starting Lineup:
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Burrows
Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen
Connauton - Rodin - Archibald

Garrison - Edler
Alberts - Barker
Vandermeer - Andersson

Luongo

Team Grey Starting Lineup:
Raymond - Ebbett - Kassian
Volpatti - Malhotra - Weise
Sweatt - Schroeder - Gordon

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Ballard - Tanev
Joslin - Corrado

Schneider

Game Notes:
6:30 Warm Up, 7:00 Puckdrop
3x10 Minute Stop Time Periods
Flood Between Each Period (12 minute intermission)
After 3rd Period, there will be a 5 Player Per Team Shootout (dry scrape first). All players will shoot regardless of the score. If tied after each team's 5th shooter, the shootout will continue until there is a winner.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
God, I hate the blue team. What a bunch of divers, they'll never win a cup.
Their fans will probably start a riot if they lose.

:sarcasm:

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Hard to bet against the Twins in this one. Team Grey has a far better defense, though - outside of the first pair, Team Blue's is pretty damned ugly.

galiano

Mar 12, 2003
why do you ask ?
Visit site
Team Blue vs. Team Grey

WHEN: Wednesday, January 16th, 7:00PM
WHERE: Rogers Arena, Vancouver, B.C.
TV: Streamed on Canucks.Com

Team Blue Starting Lineup:
D. Sedin - H. Sedin - Burrows
Higgins - Lapierre - Hansen
Connauton - Rodin - Archibald

Garrison - Edler
Alberts - Barker
Vandermeer - Andersson

Luongo

Team Grey Starting Lineup:
Raymond - Ebbett - Kassian
Volpatti - Malhotra - Weise
Sweatt - Schroeder - Gordon

Hamhuis - Bieksa
Ballard - Tanev
Joslin - Corrado

Schneider

Game Notes:
6:30 Warm Up, 7:00 Puckdrop
3x10 Minute Stop Time Periods
Flood Between Each Period (12 minute intermission)
After 3rd Period, there will be a 5 Player Per Team Shootout (dry scrape first). All players will shoot regardless of the score. If tied after each team's 5th shooter, the shootout will continue until there is a winner.

Yea I see the CDC feed.

Lindgren

Jun 30, 2005
This is Schroeder chance to show what he can do? Natural goal scorers Sweat and Gordon for christs sake?

I'd also like to see him with better line-mates, but from AV's perspective, this may be the easiest way to evaluate how far Schroeder has come defensively. One way or another, with that lineup, the scrimmage will have him defending against NHL centres.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
This is what i dont understand, unless im wrong, you just have to sign up on cdc to go to the game?

I dont think there is a feed, but i hope im wrong, im pretty sure alot of other teams are showing the scrimmage.

I'm at work, so I can't look now - but usually, the front page will say "WATCH NOW" at some point. Otherwise, you should be able to go into CanucksTV (link on the top navigating bar) and it should be one of the options - of course, there won't be anything to watch until 7...

keslerburrows

Mar 9, 2011
Vernon, Canada
Offense: Blue>>Grey
Defense and goaltending: Grey>>Blue

Basically going to be looking at Garrison, Schroeder, Kassian, Barker and Vandermeer in that order.

Prediction: Blue wins 3-2

Hockey :D

StringerBell

Excited to see Corrado play with the big boys. Will definitely be keeping my eye on him.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
No point on even watching, iain macintyre was just on the team 1040 telling us about the season.

Were going to start slow like we always do in full seasons and october, and its going to be trouble.

We shouldnt have did that to mason raymond now canucks are counting him, the arbitration was already a mistake, at least b-mac pointed out maybe the canucks are trying to tell him something.

Schneider will start out struggling, lou will be lights out

Ebbett is apparently already our 2nd line center until kesler returns.

On a separate note thank you for the link and im excited about the scrimmage, some players have the opportunity to shine!

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I know you are being a bit sarcastic Orca, but seriously our media sucks. They'll do anything to get readers because they have zero idea how to report the whole truth without being boring as ****. I remember last year when Luongo got injured and Schneider was lights out, they were chirping like the seagulls from "Finding Nemo" about so-called "goaltending controversy". Then Nonis, Gillis, Schneider, and Luongo all come out and say it's not and they have the balls to say like they are some sort of expert "Nope, it's a goaltending controversy."

What a joke.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I was just going to say I live in alberta and can not believe how much the media dislikes this team in bc.

And i thought I was hard on the canucks, my opinion is nothing compared to this.

The flames and oilers media here is generally proud of the teams and supportive, although they are not always overly positive, you can generally tell they like there job and the team.

From botchford, to that old man, to Iain now. Its a good team and you would honestly think listening to it, we have missed playoffs the last few years.

All i can say is thank god gillis seems to pay no attention to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad