NFL: Integrity of the game violated: Dolphins lose 1st in 2023 and 3rd in 2024, owner Stephen Ross suspended and fined

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
tried to tap up brady and peyton. ross made comments bout tanking, but nfl fined flores and the players tried to win every game.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Like they said from the beginning

THIS was on the only case that held any weight with Flores's claims and the investigation proved it and they paid the price.

his other claim was wasnt going anywhere.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Like they said from the beginning

THIS was on the only case that held any weight with Flores's claims and the investigation proved it and they paid the price.

his other claim was wasnt going anywhere.
What are you talking about?

This internal NFL investigation doesn't diminish anything going on with Flores's lawsuit. It does actually work to confirm some of his allegations were true.

Reactions: Elvis P

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
What are you talking about?

This internal NFL investigation doesn't diminish anything going on with Flores's lawsuit. It does actually work to confirm some of his allegations were true.

They just said on NFL network Flores claims against the dolphins are the only ones that hold weight and are still the focus.

the broncos stuff they said isnt being investigated at all.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
They just said on NFL network Flores claims against the dolphins are the only ones that hold weight and are still the focus.

the broncos stuff they said isnt being investigated at all.
No way. The NFL Network is blowing off the rest of his claims? What a surprise.

-------

The NFL should learn a lesson from all of this. Don't mistreat and screw over someone who knows a bunch of dirty secrets.

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
No way. The NFL Network is blowing off the rest of his claims? What a surprise.

-------

The NFL should learn a lesson from all of this. Don't mistreat and screw over someone who knows a bunch of dirty secrets.

Because they didnt hold weight with the denver accusation

Breakers

Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
My point is the NFL's own internal investigation means nothing to the lawsuit Flores filed. His claims in the lawsuit are not hurt one bit by this NFL report.

Umm the denver one has been debunked, they just said that investigation by the independent investigator Mary Jo white didnt lead anywhere after a couple of interviews.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
You would think with tampering this severe there would have been a couple news leaks at the time. I.e. until this all came about, I didn't ever hear about the Fins going for Payton/Brady.

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
When I was young, Miami was considered one of the ELITE NFL franchises. Imagine the poor young Miami fans who have only known garbage,

Joe Robbie and Don Shula are rolling in their graves. God bless them both.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
When I was young, Miami was considered one of the ELITE NFL franchises. Imagine the poor young Miami fans who have only known garbage,

Joe Robbie and Don Shula are rolling in their graves. God bless them both.

Must have been a long time ago that you were young

When I was young the Dolphins were a good but not great franchise that was consistently a playoff team but not among elite

Now they are a joke usually on level of Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears and New York Jets most years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad