Instagram: It looks like Kane is tying the knot!

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG
Yup that's her. She even made it to thedirty.com ! Get that pre-nup EK..... just in case.

I saw that post on thedirty - real classy. An anonymous posting with absolutely nothing to back it up.

I don't know Ms. Chamberland, so I'll simply wish the new couple all the best in the years to come.

As a lawyer I usually didn't recommend pre-nups to young couples, but for Evander Kane, a pre-nup is probably a good idea no matter who he is marrying.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Why do people go on that stupid site?

Congrats to the couple but that ring looks like it was purchased by a wealthy 21 year old :laugh: :gaudy:

koth

Feb 5, 2013
Winnipeg
Holla, "we want pre-nup"
Its somethin that you need to have
Cause when she leave yo ass, she gonna leave with half.

BobEssensa

Jun 16, 2011
I don't know what their relationship is like, but I think all millionaire athletes should never get married until they're done playing. Can you imagine all the hot puck bunnies these guys must run into when they're on the road? When you have beautiful women throwing themselves at you, you're bound to slip up at some point.

EvilCoop

What year is it?
Nov 29, 2011
The Black Lodge
I don't know what their relationship is like, but I think all millionaire athletes should never get married until they're done playing. Can you imagine all the hot puck bunnies these guys must run into when they're on the road? When you have beautiful women throwing themselves at you, you're bound to slip up at some point.

Same goes with buying a large house too. Stuff like that should wait until after; I've heard too many stories about athletes bankrupting themselves because they spent all their big money when they played.

That ring is probably more expensive than many people's houses; holy cow. ;)

jetsfan8

Mar 13, 2013
she looks high maitenence
hopefully the off ice maitenence and daily upkeep kane will have to deal with wont affect his on ice play....;!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad