Equipment: Insoles for new skates

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
I just bought a newer version of my old pair of skates.

The size changes from 9.5 D to 10 EE. Will my insoles I had with my old pair still fit with the new pair?

Thanks for your help

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Is there anything anyone goes with, thinking kids competitive here, beyond just Superfeet Carbon? Does the job right, anything else is getting in to incrimental personal preferences?

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
I just bought a newer version of my old pair of skates.

The size changes from 9.5 D to 10 EE. Will my insoles I had with my old pair still fit with the new pair?

Thanks for your help
To me, the insoles would move because of the extra space and cause your feet to slip in your boot no?
Is there anything anyone goes with, thinking kids competitive here, beyond just Superfeet Carbon? Does the job right, anything else is getting in to incrimental personal preferences?
Curex is the other guys that have insoles for hockey. CURREX® HOCKEYPRO™ Insoles | Dynamic Insoles for Hockey Skates & Ice Skating

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
Hmm, if only there were a way for you - the person in possession of both items - to see if your old insoles fit your new skates
Who said I was possession of both items? My old pair was 1 hour away, I wanted to gauge if I should make the trip or just buy new insoles. But thanks for your valuable input.
To me, the insoles would move because of the extra space and cause your feet to slip in your boot no?
Yes, indeed, the extra space made the insole loose in the boot. Conclusion : Old insoles will not fit new sizes :)

Reactions: tarheelhockey

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I typically use Bauer speed plates.
Bauer speed plates have been my favorite.

Reactions: bcv

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad