Inline Skate Types

VaporTrail

Mar 2, 2011
Hey anyone inline skate ? I'm looing for recommendations...I played ice hockey 30+ years ago...I did ice skate one winter since then outdoors with hockey skates and they felt good...

I did own one pair of rollerblades in the early 90s...If I remember correctly they were made of a hard pastic outer shell, and had 3 clamps which did a good job of holding my feet in the skates...there was also good support in the boots themselves because of that hard outer shell...

I have been looking at the rollerblades that are out there and they looks flimsy like there wouldn't be any real support to them ? Am I right ?

I am really only going to be recreationally skating outside on sidewalks, streets, and parking lots....Hopefully I won't be getting into jumping things like I did when I was younger too much lol...

Should I be looking at these newer rollerblade models ? Will they feel ok ? Or should I be looking at getting a hockey inline skate instead for better support ? Will the hockey skate feel better to me do you think ?

thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad