Injury Report: Injury updates from Yzerman (Copp to miss a little time)

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I really hope Suter doesn't start as the 2C. I'd rather play Rasmussen or Veleno there for the handful of games Copp will miss.

Bert-Larkin-Raymond
Vrana-Veleno-Perron
Kubalik-Suter-Zadina
Erne-Ras-Sundqvist
Smith

I personally think Berggren has earned his chance on the Wings, but I don't think Yzerman sees it this way. Berggren needs to be in the top 9, otherwise it makes no sense to have him up here. I hope he goes nuts in the preseason and forces us to keep him.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I really hope Suter doesn't start as the 2C. I'd rather play Rasmussen or Veleno there for the handful of games Copp will miss.

Bert-Larkin-Raymond
Vrana-Veleno-Perron
Kubalik-Suter-Zadina
Erne-Ras-Sundqvist
Smith

I personally think Berggren has earned his chance on the Wings, but I don't think Yzerman sees it this way. Berggren needs to be in the top 9, otherwise it makes no sense to have him up here. I hope he goes nuts in the preseason and forces us to keep him.
Let's see what happens but I don't believe you should put bad players on the 4th line just because of some outdated idea that you can't have any skill there. If Erne is in the lineup that is in my eyes a sign that the kids had a disappointing camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad