Injury Report: Injury Thread II (Pulock to IR; Wright Recalled)

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Jeez I hope we don't fill up this one before the end of April.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I'm ok with giving martin a shot on the PP. Sometimes playoff runs are made of surprising performances like that.

Bernier isn't the worst emergency forward... He's been the cup, he's a capable double digit goal scorer, and he can play with grit. We could be in a lot worse shape than Bernier.

Wasn't grabo hurt during the first round last year too? Or am I losing my mind? How many concussions has he had as an Islander?

Grabovski was hurt at the beginning of the series and came back in the middle I believe. He played in 3 of the games, had zero points. To answer the second question, they haven't been very forthcoming with his concussions, but I think we're at 3 or 4 already as an Islander. Hard to tell what is a continuation or a new one though.

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007

tumblr_mjkg2lKlZk1s6gssgo1_500.gif

TROLLCHUK

Jul 1, 2006
This just in, HFBoards Islanders previous injury thread is out with an upper body injury.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Looks like Hamonic will be back for the playoffs. Great news.

Quine and Kearns called up on emergency basis, Pelech called back up for real.

Abe Vukota

Free 2ndGenIslander
Jul 23, 2007
My day just got a whole lot better. Great news concerning Hamonic. Martin, CBuck, and the Hickey Mouse getting some rest. Pelech is back too! WHOOO!

If we ended up trading Lee for Hamonic, Clutterbuck, and Pelech, we've done okay for ourselves. I know Lee will be missed, but gaining two healthy defensemen is huge.

24diving

Apr 5, 2013
suffolk, long island
My day just got a whole lot better. Great news concerning Hamonic. Martin, CBuck, and the Hickey Mouse getting some rest. Pelech is back too! WHOOO!

I feel like doing that snoopy dance with this good news! If Pelech is to play at all in the playoffs, he should really get in to these games this weekend to get back up to speed, will also be able to rest up some other D-men.

No updates on Strait? Can't believe no one is concerned enough about the warrior to even ask. :laugh:

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
I feel like doing that snoopy dance with this good news! If Pelech is to play at all in the playoffs, he should really get in to these games this weekend to get back up to speed, will also be able to rest up some other D-men.

No updates on Strait? Can't believe no one is concerned enough about the warrior to even ask. :laugh:

We must have our Warrior back this weekend, JUST THIS WEEKEND!!

Spybot

May 12, 2014
Who knew Pelech was this close. Hopefully Hamonic will be healthy and not just "cleared to play".

PWJunior

Stay safe!
Apr 11, 2010
Long Island, NY

happydance.gif

Charlie-Brown-Christmas-Peanuts-dance.gif

Space Herpe

Arch Duke of Raleigh
Aug 29, 2008
Now, the question is...those who are on the edge, and might be ready to go, do they play against Buffalo and Philly or just wait until the playoffs?

BEB595

Jun 29, 2006
What's our lineup looking like for game 1?

Nielson-Tavares-Okposo
Kulemin-Nelson-Bailey
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck
Prince-Strome-Bernier

Boychuk-Leddy
Hamonic-DeHaan
Hickey-Pelech
Pulock-Zidlicky

Greiss
Berube

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
What's our lineup looking like for game 1?

Nielson-Tavares-Okposo
Kulemin-Nelson-Bailey
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck
Prince-Strome-Bernier

Boychuk-Leddy
Hamonic-DeHaan
Hickey-Pelech
Pulock-Zidlicky

Greiss
Berube

great news about hammer!! huge!

i think at this point, pulock has earned a spot....the d pairs hafta be

boychuk-leddy
hammer-dehaan
pulock-hickey
pelech
zid
mayfield

i am always bad with the sides, if forget, so forgive me if I'm wrong there

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
Both Pelech and Hamonic in is sweet news. Just keep them in bubble wrap until the playoffs.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
I agree. Pulock on the third pairing over Pelech. He's in game shape and has acquitted himself well.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Are we debating who should be the 6th d-man and who should be the 7th, and Strait and Zidlicky aren't even in the discussion? Pinch me, I must be dreaming.

Spybot

May 12, 2014
Grabovski hasn't been seen skating lately, so I guess he's not close. Also Mayfield sent back to BPT, that could mean Hamonic Strait is close.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad