Injury Report: Injury Thread '23-‘24 (Post 1 has current injury status)

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Why f*** with a lineup that hammered the penguins? That was the first time in what seemed ten games the forth line got any sort of pressure in the ozone last game

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Why f*** with a lineup that hammered the penguins? That was the first time in what seemed ten games the forth line got any sort of pressure in the ozone last game
I wouldn't take a lot from the Penguins game. They aren't a very good team and they played like crap. The lineup tonight was solid against a far better opponent. Great call by Knob.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Holloway down, I think the Oilers are working on something.

Thoughts on

To NSH: Broberg

To EDM: Carrier (50% retained + 4 year extension at $4M~ per)\

The the Oilers look like

Ekholm - Bouchard
Nurse - Carrier
Kulak - Desharnais/Ceci
Ceci/Desharnais

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Did Desharnais eat any big punches in that fight? Or might he have been hurt by Manson crashing the crease and hitting him before that fight?

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Time to see what Brobergs got

I'm guessing it'll be Stecher and not Broberg.

6-8 weeks for broken finger is what Google says, so maybe 2nd round return if we make it that far? Does that sound "about right"? Found 4 weeks from last year in this article, so could maybe be a little faster? (https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/ryan-oreilly-broken-finger-long-term-injured-reserve-1.6769730)

For VD he might be able to come back with limited mobility in his finger as well. Skill isn't exactly his game, so having full mobility might not be that big of a deal.

Reactions: dssource

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I'm guessing it'll be Stecher and not Broberg.

6-8 weeks for broken finger is what Google says, so maybe 2nd round return if we make it that far? Does that sound "about right"? Found 4 weeks from last year in this article, so could maybe be a little faster? (https://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/ryan-oreilly-broken-finger-long-term-injured-reserve-1.6769730)

For VD he might be able to come back with limited mobility in his finger as well. Skill isn't exactly his game, so having full mobility might not be that big of a deal.
I guess we'll find out how good Stetcher is. Huge loss to our PK and our team gets much softer without Desharnais in the lineup.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Man, noting much happening with this thread for a long periods this year. (Thankfully). Guess our depth is now about to be tested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad