Injury Report: Injury Thread '21-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
Removed the tweet as this was from a fake account. Thanks ThreeOfAPerfectPair for the spot.

Klefbom is skating apparently.

Last edited:

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Well, the nice thing is that he likely only misses a few games and Kulak is already on the roster and playing in Russell's place anyhow. So it's not like we are losing a roster player.
Bouchard is the one I was hoping he could sub in for a few games though.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
So annoying the kat two call ups for Skinner is him sitting on the bench only to get sent right back down. Bakersfield clinched playoffs keep him up and rotate Smith and Skinner as Koskinen sees the majority of games so you knowbwhatvyou have when Smith Koskinen inevitably faulter at some point down the stretch

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Any word on Draisaitl? I missed the play where he got dinged up against Anaheim, did anyone gif it?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Any word on Draisaitl? I missed the play where he got dinged up against Anaheim, did anyone gif it?
He went to hit Zegras, and missed a bit, and slammed his knee into the boards. The coaches are talking like it's a deep bruise as opposed to something more heinous. We will need him starting tomorrow and going forward.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Yup they will say day to day then put him on LTIR. Cause Oilers.

It is the Oilers way after all.

Joking aside. I don't think it is serious with Drai. He might miss another game or 2, but I think that is it. He was skating yesterday after all, and none of the regular media personalities are dropping any hint of it being worse than day to day.

Reactions: oilers'72

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
The more quiet the oilers are, the more worse Drai is i think

Yup they will say day to day then put him on LTIR. Cause Oilers.

Him not playing yesterday really surprised me if it was only bruising. The way the Oilers play fell of a cliff without him even more than you would expect losing a 50 goal scorer would... really worries me.

The Oilers and McDavid... everyone looked off. Like they got some really devastating/disheartening news.

Obviously nothing more than speculation and needless worry but it certainly must be a bit worse than previously thought. Its not like the Oilers can afford to rest their players in the midst of a very intense playoff race.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
Him not playing yesterday really surprised me if it was only bruising. The way the Oilers play fell of a cliff without him even more than you would expect losing a 50 goal scorer would... really worries me.

The Oilers and McDavid... everyone looked off. Like they got some really devastating/disheartening news.

Obviously nothing more than speculation and needless worry but it certainly must be a bit worse than previously thought. Its not like the Oilers can afford to rest their players in the midst of a very intense playoff race.

He was skating yesterday in the morning skate. So if they got "devastating news", it was after the morning skate.

Reactions: oilers'72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad