Injury, court judgment may force FHL to fold

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Interesting how the Class-A Clowns never seem to have anything to say when the garbage leagues make the press for the worst reasons...

wellsZe

Feb 19, 2015
This is probably one of the reasons Danbury kicked the whalers out of their arena.

GindyDraws

I will not disable my Adblock, HF
Mar 13, 2014
Indianapolis
Yeah, nothing says "class" like openly admitting to how you'll avoid legal fees. Shows what slimebags they are.

"We're now the Gubernatorial Hockey League."

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Yeah, nothing says "class" like openly admitting to how you'll avoid legal fees. Shows what slimebags they are.

"We're now the Gubernatorial Hockey League."

Oh, the $800K isn't legal fees - it's a judgement - and one that could reach Kirnan et al's personal assets if they haven't kept up corporate formalities.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
This is why I don't like using the baseball classification system for hockey. Having a whole classification that automatically means "fly-by-night" (although you could argue that the SPHL is a relatively stable "Single-A" league) just means that you have a meaningless classification.

For the baseball system to make sense in hockey, "single-A" has to be a legitimate level, not a way of designating leagues as certain to fail.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad