info on Miettinen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starsdude

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
Had a shoulder injury last year so played only half the season in hamilton in the ahl. Looks to be solid defensively but not Lets quality. He also showed he was abit 0of a playmaker more than finisher was on a 50pt pace with double the amount of assists than goals. He could play as high as the second line with Modano and Lets or he could play third line with Kapanen and someone like Svoboda or Lessard. My guess about 12-15 goals and 20+ assists if he has decent linemates.

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
CrossCheck said:
Sometime I see people dreaming about the guy refering to as a Lethinen and others think he'll be no more than a Laaksonen type of player...

What are you guys thinking? What's his game?

:dunno:

He's got more offensive talent than Lehtinen, but isnt quite as good defensively(few are). Biggest problem with him seems to be durability, as he's missed significant time the past 2 seasons with injuries to the same shoulder

Famous Flames

Feb 16, 2004
Dallas
Not physical enough to be a Lehtinen, but more skilled offensively esp. at passing. I would guess more toward Laaskonen, but with better offensive ability. Mietinnen won't make it as a checker.

I would probably compare his upside most to a player like V. Bure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad