Info (Club 1909 & Canadiens MBNA Mastercard)

GHF377

Watching from afar
Apr 11, 2011
Hockey limbo
Club 1909 lets you collect points for things like watching games, going to games, tweeting/posting on FB about the Habs. Those points can be traded in for all kinds of uniqze things, e.g. last time I checked they had custom wallets with pieces of game worn gloves.
You can take a look yourself, joining is free and quick. But for me who's not big on social media it's not worth it.

Only perk of the CC is that you can redeem your points for Habs merchandise (among numerous other things): Jerseys, gift cards etc. Nothing you can't get cheaper on the Habs store.
Other than that it is a pretty standard credit card that just looks cooler than any other.

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
Club 1909 lets you collect points for things like watching games, going to games, tweeting/posting on FB about the Habs. Those points can be traded in for all kinds of uniqze things, e.g. last time I checked they had custom wallets with pieces of game worn gloves.
You can take a look yourself, joining is free and quick. But for me who's not big on social media it's not worth it.

Only perk of the CC is that you can redeem your points for Habs merchandise (among numerous other things): Jerseys, gift cards etc. Nothing you can't get cheaper on the Habs store.
Other than that it is a pretty standard credit card that just looks cooler than any other.

Thanks!

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I have the MBNA Mastercard Habs reward, and I'm pissed at them. I had enough points in October to get a Habs jersey so I placed the order... only to hear 2 weeks later that it was backorder. Still hasn't received anything yet.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
Ok, just making an update about this. I just received (finally) my Habs jersey, very happy now. So they are legit. For a moment I was worried...

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
mbna isn't what it once was, still use it for grocery/gas/car rental...

Habsfan2731

Jan 2, 2014
Toronto
I saw something about some Canadiens rewards like "become a reporter for a day" or something last time I was at the BC (Dec 18, Koivu's game) it was in the media guide, at the back I think.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
I'm still not sure how to add points to the club1909 thing.

Just tried to add both my twitter and instagram accounts and I get nothing. Has anyone else been able to make this work? I tried it when I first registered and got nothing then either.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad