Pre-Game Talk: In which we discuss the upcoming contest against the Colorado Varlamovs

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Shaw might be back and Carbomb will want to have a strong game for lil Scooterbomb, so here's for a nice, strong game.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
B3TpScQCUAALwoh.jpg

The kid looks a lot like Carcillo. Congrats Carbomb!

Saucey

Jun 25, 2014
Hawks either vent their demons tomorrow or we are getting our **** thrashed like never before and the McDavid tank journey begins.:sarcasm:

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Awww babybomb.

Looks like Morin is in the press box again and Crow keeps that start streak alive.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
My thread title is a lie :(

Adrian Dater @adater · 2h 2 hours ago
Patrick Roy says Calvin Pickard will start against Blackhawks tomorrow

member 151739

Hope Varlamov is okay. The plus side is we don't have to play him. He seems to enable God Mode whenever he's in net against us.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Mike Chambers @MikeChambers · 8h 8 hours ago
More on Erik Johnson situation: #Avs only have six D, and might be calling up someone from AHL now. It's a head injury, possible concussion

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Let me get this straight...the feeling is that because no Varlamov,our guys will think they will light it up and so AGAIN will cruise instead of competing for 2 points...will go Country Clubbong again? After that disgrace of an effort in BAN? Surely you do not think our vaunted team has no bride at all...Surely we will not see another -3 each from line #1 Surely Cane will not go MIA in consecutive games...Surely 2 and 7 will focus better than last game...Surely COL has nobody like the great Hawks killer Hansen? Surely we will not be hurling wants against our heroes again After this "contest".Surely. ..

CoachQ

Aug 23, 2014
Tinley Park, IL.
Let me get this straight...the feeling is that because no Varlamov,our guys will think they will light it up and so AGAIN will cruise instead of competing for 2 points...will go Country Clubbong again? After that disgrace of an effort in BAN? Surely you do not think our vaunted team has no bride at all...Surely we will not see another -3 each from line #1 Surely Cane will not go MIA in consecutive games...Surely 2 and 7 will focus better than last game...Surely COL has nobody like the great Hawks killer Hansen? Surely we will not be hurling wants against our heroes again After this "contest".Surely. ..

Oh I think most of the boys have brides and the ones that don't appear to have steady girlfriends. Oh...and don't call me Surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad