Rumor: In-season Proposals, Rumors, Free Agents & Roster Moves (related topics) LXXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
One thing I'll say in Berra's defense--James Reimer's season went in the toilet in Toronto after he got concussed. Maybe Berra can bounce back as well. Maybe. If not, at least there's a fallback plan that looks even better.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
I'm not sure why there are people speculating on what @TheHockeyChat tweets out but whatever floats your boat.

Probably not into the season. Maybe the goal was to get noticed and then move over next season?

Oh, right the season had started. Yeah probably not the best timing. I think that has to be the plan, since what on Earth are you doing in Norway otherwise?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Cgf, that was a good write up on our pool. You should take it to the prospects thread in case anyone want to comment. One note though, Condon quit, he went to Norway. Not sure if y'all knew that it not.

If I pretend that it didn't happen maybe Condon'll reappear, like Vincour did...*sigh*

Shame, cause I really loved his speed and PK-instincts, and was excited to see him, Henley and Heard playing on a grinding line together for the monsters at some point next season...assuming I'll have the time to watch them regularly again next season.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I'm not sure why there are people speculating on what @TheHockeyChat tweets out but whatever floats your boat.

Agreed. Not reliable at all. However, I'm all for anything that shifts the discussion away from what trade we've won/lost in the last year or so.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Hmm. So, ROR + Barrie + Aitto/Will for Myers + Stafford + Armia + Lemieux + late 1st?

I think for me this deal falls apart at Stafford. Swap him for Foligno and I'd strongly consider it. That late 1st could then be flipped for Sekera.

No reason to assume Barrie was involved. I'd be pretty surprised if the Avs considered moving him and that might have been part of the holdup, Buffalo getting a stronger offer from Winnipeg than the Avs.

Too bad too, since Buffalo hardly got a great deal.

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Hmm. So, ROR + Barrie + Aitto/Will for Myers + Stafford + Armia + Lemieux + late 1st?

I think for me this deal falls apart at Stafford. Swap him for Foligno and I'd strongly consider it. That late 1st could then be flipped for Sekera.

Would be super pissed if Colorado pulled the trigger on a deal like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad