Proposal: In search of a 2017 Reebok Edge Away...

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks! I'm trying to stay away from those prices if I can.

These are one offs with the 50 year/100 year SCP's/SCF's patches. I can find the patches on Ebay and premade jerseys, but none to customize on the cheap anywhere.

I think you'll end up biting the bullet. Sorry.

I'll keep probing around.

DaveMuBai

Apr 14, 2020
These are one offs with the 50 year/100 year SCP's/SCF's patches. I can find the patches on Ebay and premade jerseys, but none to customize on the cheap anywhere.

I think you'll end up biting the bullet. Sorry.

I'll keep probing around.

I'm looking for a Crosby specifically, but I think collectors snatched those up pretty quickly. I've found some stores that advertise selling them, but it seems like old stock that hasn't been updated. Crossing my fingers that someone has one laying around somewhere and posts them eventually. In the mean time I'm looking for an already customized jersey that I can strip and re-customize... haha.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'm looking for a Crosby specifically, but I think collectors snatched those up pretty quickly. I've found some stores that advertise selling them, but it seems like old stock that hasn't been updated. Crossing my fingers that someone has one laying around somewhere and posts them eventually. In the mean time I'm looking for an already customized jersey that I can strip and re-customize... haha.

I found this...
Pittsburgh Penguins “Nick Bonino #13” Reebok Premier Jersey - Large | eBay

And this.

Official Reebok Pittsburgh Penguins Road White Jersey size XXL ! | eBay

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Are you looking for an authentic, replica, either? Either way it'll probably be a harder find, and more expensive as that was the only year they wore the Reebok version of that jersey. Interestingly, it looks like Ebay has more authentics available than replicas but sizes are extremely limited regardless.

I bought mine off Jersey Baron blank in '17 and bought the patches separately and had it customized. That might be your best bet- hoping someone posts a blank in your size

DaveMuBai

Apr 14, 2020
Are you looking for an authentic, replica, either? Either way it'll probably be a harder find, and more expensive as that was the only year they wore the Reebok version of that jersey. Interestingly, it looks like Ebay has more authentics available than replicas but sizes are extremely limited regardless.

I bought mine off Jersey Baron blank in '17 and bought the patches separately and had it customized. That might be your best bet- hoping someone posts a blank in your size

Thanks! Correct me if I'm wrong, but authentic is edge, and replica is premier right? Not totally sure, but that's what I'm gathering. The Jersey Baron ones are $400, so I'll probably just keep an eye out until one pops up on local craigslist or something.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Thanks! Now, is premier a replica? Or is that their authentic edge jersey? The terminology is confusing vs. Adidas.
Yes. It is a replica. Reebok premier = replica and not the same materials as edge/authentic.

Authentic are going to cost a lot more. You are looking for a needle in a North America haystack.

Last edited:

DaveMuBai

Apr 14, 2020
Yes. It is a replica. Reebok premier = replica and not the same materials as edge/authentic.

Authentic are going to cost a lot more. You are looking for a needle in a North America haystack.

Yeah, that's the feeling that I get. I'm thinking that my best bet is to save for a $400 edge and keep an eye out for something in the mean time. Thanks for your help!

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad