GDT: In case of Game 53 | Bruins vs Stars 2/10 7PM, NESN,SN1,SNO,SNP,98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
I expect Campbell and Paille to be better in a playoff setting. Yes, they have a long way to get there. But it is what is. 2.9 million for 2 NHL vets with a lot of playoff experience isn't an issue.

People get too worked up about regular season hockey. They have been playoff performers...if they prove that has changed, you make a change in the summer.

RedeyeRocketeer

Jan 11, 2012
Canada
I knew it.But still 2 in one game is poor play.

I'm not saying it isn't. But people are talking about different defensive formations for the PP, when we've not given up a shortie all year. Just wish people in here weren't so reactive to single events or short term trends.

And like I said, we're winning this hockey game.

5-4 OT, Marchy with the GWG

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
I'm not saying it isn't. But people are talking about different defensive formations for the PP, when we've not given up a shortie all year. Just wish people in here weren't so reactive to single events or short term trends.

And like I said, we're winning this hockey game.
Here c
5-4 OT, Marchy with the GWG
Here comes Sacco baloney.pfft

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Wouldn't be suprised if both Florida and Philly both passed us over the next few weeks, I see maybe 1 win (Edmonton) on our road trip. We now have hockey's worst 4th line, no backup goalie, 4 slow D as CJ refuses to put Bartkowski in and no snipers up front, best of luck on this trip.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I swear it feels like every time we take a puck away we immediately give it away.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
I expect Campbell and Paille to be better in a playoff setting. Yes, they have a long way to get there. But it is what is. 2.9 million for 2 NHL vets with a lot of playoff experience isn't an issue.

People get too worked up about regular season hockey. They have been playoff performers...if they prove that has changed, you make a change in the summer.

Yup. They will both be in the NHL somewhere next year.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
How are Stars players getting free like that in front of Rask.To me thats a problem every single game.Replay Krug gliding watching.Gross effort by him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad