Impact thread - Saputo n'est pas Briand Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2010
Just in case you were wondering if this is the only Saputo club shitting the bed, Bologna is having a nightmare off season. Sold their Piatti to a league rival (and a few other pieces) and did f*** all to replace him. They're looking like a relegation squad barring any last minute moves.

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010
2.5 M is probably too expensive for Cheaputo :sarcasm::laugh:

Exactly, we only paid 300k$ for Briand. At least, maybe we would see the Drogba fans back by getting Sio but I don't see it happening. Btw, Montpellier paid about 2M$ last summer for Sio

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
Just in case you were wondering if this is the only Saputo club ****ting the bed, Bologna is having a nightmare off season. Sold their Piatti to a league rival (and a few other pieces) and did **** all to replace him. They're looking like a relegation squad barring any last minute moves.
im still convince that Bologna are better team than Empoli- Frosinone -Parma & SPAL

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
IMFC's biggest mistake was going on a run and giving us hope. Now we have silly things like expectations

Reactions: TRG

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
This team, man.

tenor.gif

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
October 2019: Alright, see ya Nacho.

2 weeks before the 2020 season: Alright guys, how do we replace the greatest player in Impact history? Rémi can you please call your buddies in Ligue 1?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
still no signature??? do they know Samir Nasri, Samuel Eto'o, Alessio Cerci, Yaya Toure, Alex Song, Berbatov, Mbia, Bernard are all free and Cheaputo won't have to spend a dime for a transfer fee? Who cares if they ask for 5 Mil , it's an emergency and only for a year. I should be the manager.

I hope they all watch the Canadian Championship finals tomorrow , seeing how they f***ed things up.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
still no signature??? do they know Samir Nasri, Samuel Eto'o, Alessio Cerci, Yaya Toure, Alex Song, Berbatov, Mbia, Bernard are all free and Cheaputo won't have to spend a dime for a transfer fee? Who cares if they ask for 5 Mil , it's an emergency and only for a year. I should be the manager.

I hope they all watch the Canadian Championship finals tomorrow , seeing how they ****ed things up.

Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but if they are indeed free, the team will be able to sign them even after the transfer window, since they don't require a transfer. Of course, the earlier the better but signing guys like that cannot be done in a few days unfortunately.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but if they are indeed free, the team will be able to sign them even after the transfer window, since they don't require a transfer. Of course, the earlier the better but signing guys like that cannot be done in a few days unfortunately.
Yup, till September 14th. That's the good news. The bad news is that we probably won't be 6th by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad