Impact Thread - Off-Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Yeah, I dont expect to see neither to be back next year. I dont think Garde wants them back nor do I think they want to be back tyhemselves. Better for their careers they get the hell outta here.
I still would've kept Vargas if it wasn't for his salary, but I have no hopes for AJH.

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
I still would've kept Vargas if it wasn't for his salary, but I have no hopes for AJH.

Yeah, no use in keeping the guy on that salary if you'll hardly ever use him.
But No way they'd accept to stay imo. I mean I put myself in their shoes, getting Amerikwa chosen over you, even after he's proven how horrible he is.

Krnage

Nov 22, 2010
Quebec
i would keep AJH because he is a local player but for Vargas.... i dont see much future for him with IMFC

adudeonaforum

Oct 14, 2015
Mtl
i would keep AJH because he is a local player but for Vargas.... i dont see much future for him with IMFC

But IMFC wont give AJH a real shot at the starting position so he should definitely leave. He should of left already actually, it's getting late for him.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
But IMFC wont give AJH a real shot at the starting position so he should definitely leave. He should of left already actually, it's getting late for him.
Boff, AJH hasn't done anything to earn that either. I'd say he better go to a lower level, dominate and hopefully get noticed.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Crew with a tie 1-1
IMFC with a win 2-1
Me with a result like that:
giphy.gif

Reactions: Stanley Cup
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad