OT: Impact Montreal Thread: "Carré rouge" frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

willzyix

Jul 16, 2020
Big win and big performance by our most important players. Kizza looked really good, albeit limited minutes. Hopefully the team carries that momentum forward. Can't lose agains the Revs forever, right? lol.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
2nd half beautifully played. Both goals were amazing. We finish 7th. Even in a normal season we’d be making the playoffs. Amazing how a half makes all the difference between a shitty season and a mission accomplished season.

EurOConnEcton

Feb 17, 2008
Montreal
Big result, I under no circumstances wanted to go through with a tie after this mediocre season. That we came back and got that W makes it feel like we earned our playoff spot.

JunglePete

Jul 21, 2012
So for New England, Wanyama won't be playing because he will be quarantined as Kenya will offical games the 9th and 17th.

I think we are gonna see a midfield of Sejdic-Maciel-Shome (finally)

Was Raitala even on the bench?

Urruti?

Both injured. Raitala said he won't be going with Finland so that only leaves Wanyama out on int duty

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
So for New England, Wanyama won't be playing because he will be quarantined as Kenya will offical games the 9th and 17th.

I think we are gonna see a midfield of Sejdic-Maciel-Shome (finally)

Both injured. Raitala said he won't be going with Finland so that only leaves Wanyama out on int duty

Wanyama is staying

Reactions: JunglePete

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
They should suspend him an additional game, what a reckless dangerous play.
missing playoff game when he's clearly been forced into the lineup for a whole seaso:laugh:
Even God knows he ain't shit:laugh::laugh: What a great screenplay

Not really, DC are a weak team and in a real regular season they wouldn't make the playoffs. 8 wins, 13 losses is in no way good enough and he'll keep getting exposed if he doesn't step up. There's still New England to face and the Honduran team but even if they would miss the playoffs I don't think they would've fired him. He still got one year left in his hefty contract
The team itself isn’t good enough and not better than anyone above them, heck ATL and Chicago Honeslty could of taken that spot. Also DC have some very nice pieces so I wouldn’t call this season not good enough.

QuebecPride

May 4, 2010
Sherbrooke, Québec
The team itself isn’t good enough and not better than anyone above them, heck ATL and Chicago Honeslty could of taken that spot. Also DC have some very nice pieces so I wouldn’t call this season not good enough.

DC had a lot of guys underperform (Kamara, Flores (no goal for a DP attacker, dafuq) and injuries to key players like Arriola. Chicago has arguably a better team than the Impact, no idea why they didn't make it. Calvo is a top notch CB, Beric scores in spades. They lack depth, just like we do, but their top players are a bit better imo.

Reactions: IHaveNoCreativity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad