Im saying now, PLD with Ehlers vs Chef with KFC... I'll go all in vBookie style with PLD+Unleashed E

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
If you're taalalking aboutpoints, my money would be on Scheif/KC.

I honestly think KC will be in the running for the Rocket trophy.
I'd love to see KC Scheif Ehlers and then let the rest work itself out.

Reactions: Jets 31

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
I think PLD will be reunited with Svechnikov and their awesomeness will be so... um, awesome that they won't need a 3rd player on the line. :nod:

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
Are we going points or general line effectiveness?

I think CSW will score more due to Moe running them more and having them on pp1 but I expect Ehlers and Dubois to have better differentials.

Agree -- history suggests that PLD should win that battle with Regular Season Scheifele and Ehlers should comfortably outscore Wheeler at 5v5 and out-defend him too, since he's easily the better winger now.

In terns of raw boxscore totals, if Mo runs true to form, then CSW will get every possible opportunity to rack 'em up, while PLD/Ehlers should be more effective and efficient overall in their reduced minutes and glide past CSW in P/60, with either Stats or Copp on their wing or as C.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
I think it's possible P/60 and defensively Ehlers and Dubois run circles around Scheifele and KFC. At the end of the day, Scheifele and KFC will get more playing time, inflating their numbers.

I can see both lines taking advantage of a much improved blue line - especially on D zone exits and a much improved 5 man unit in the O zone.
I won't be surprised if the D differentials tighten up a lot and the discussion on our top 6 swings to what they do best - creating offense.
Wouldn't that be nice.

I also won't be surprised if the top 6 minutes even out a ton - PLD will have more to do with that than Ehlers.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00