I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Well I stand corrected.

Maybe we can have hidek91 ask him questions for us since he's responding to him. :sarcasm:

Okay so you're from Germany so obviously, your first language(which you've refused to divulge for some reason) is GERMAN.

And that concludes this "investigation".

sheesh....That's all I wanted to know. Ya know?

(oh and please feel free to participate in the other threads, too instead of just here. :nod: )

Detective Glenwo cracks another case

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Hi New. The guy that just blasted you will create you a top notch AV if you decide to stick around.

Just don't ****ing call anybody stupid he really ****ing hates that ****.:D

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
I was waiting for him to give the full salute after the goal guess he's saving it for a bigger goal, that was a crazy game

yeah i thought he was going to do it there too.. that was a great couple of games for Jagr on the West Coast. I think the night before he tied the game against the ducks with the goalie pulled.

I think the reason he did the salute for the flyers was because everyone was joking with him about it since he came back from the KHL and he also had a goalless drought to start the season so he was really happy and having fun, that was a happy time for him. He seems pretty happy here though, so maybe he could do it!

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
yeah i thought he was going to do it there too.. that was a great couple of games for Jagr on the West Coast. I think the night before he tied the game against the ducks with the goalie pulled.

I think the reason he did the salute for the flyers was because everyone was joking with him about it since he came back from the KHL and he also had a goalless drought to start the season so he was really happy and having fun, that was a happy time for him. He seems pretty happy here though, so maybe he could do it!

If he gets the ot winner in the last game of the regular season to clinch a playoff birth he will do it and I will go f-ing nuts !!!!

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.

http://articles.philly.com/2012-05-04/sports/31556831_1_jagr-flyers-teammates-flyers-management
Jagr's trademarked salute goal celebration is not a military tribute, but rather because he enjoyed Terrell Davis' Mile High Salute with the Denver Broncos in the 1990s.

Semak

Now that pleasantries have been exchanged the posting can return to its appropriate threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad